top of page
BLUE EDGE FIGURE SKATING CLUB of CONNECTICUT
Home Rink: M&T Bank Arena, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
Important Notice (1/17/2023) and Frequently Used Links
1) Two announcements for our Winter Learn to Skate program:
i) Our Winter Basic Skills Learn to Skate is now full. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be put on our mailing list. Since the rink closes in April, our next sessions will begin in the late summer or early fall 2023.
ii) The Learn to Skate lesson on Sunday March 5th has been cancelled. This means that our 10th Winter Learn to Skate session will be on Sunday, March 26 as long as we have no other cancellations or snow. Please check the updated calendar here.
2) Practice Ice sessions on Sunday, March 5th and Tuesdays, March 14th and March 21st have been cancelled. Please check updated schedule here. The last days for Practice Ice are yet to be determined.
3) We are happy to announce a new small group class, Advanced Skating Skills with Coach John, beginning Tuesday January 17. The class will run for 6 weeks on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 7:30 PM. The cost is $150 and includes John’s coaching and the ice fee for up to ten skaters. First come, first served. Class participants may wish to sign up for Practice Ice prior to this half-hour class. Click here for a complete description of this new program.
1. Club Memberships - Club memberships are offered on an annual basis (from July 1 through June 30). For the different types of memberships offered, prices and benefits, please click HERE.
2. Skating Programs
I) Learn to Skate Lessons - The Blue Edge FSC of CT Learn to Skate USA program is ideal for beginners who wish to learn basic skating skills. This program is based on Learn to Skate USA program and offers separate group lessons for children and adults. It is designed for both figure skaters and hockey players. For more information, click HERE.
II) Practice Ice - Practice Ice sessions provide skaters an opportunity to practice skating skills or get one-on-one coaching from our experienced coaches. For more information, click HERE.
3. Test session, shows and LTS competitions - We send emails and make announcements on our website about scheduled test sessions, shows and competitions. More information about these activities is coming soon.
bottom of page