WE USE ENTRYEEZE FOR MEMBERSHIPS, PRACTICE ICE REGISTRATION, AND PAYMENT
If you are familiar with using our EntryEeze page, you can directly access it by clicking on the gold colored button below:
Instructions for Creating an EntryEeze Account and Selecting a Membership:
Current or former Yale FSC members:
We have shared membership information for all of our 2020-21 and 2019-20 members with EntryEeze. Each family has one family account, and you will need to set up access to that account. Here’s how:
l. Link to the EntryEeze membership system by clicking the gold colored "EntryEeze" button above.
2. Under “Existing Members”, choose “Access My Account”. Provide the email address of the skater who will be the primary account holder. Watch for Welcome email from us via EntryEeze requesting that you validate your email address and set up your password. Follow the instructions, and be sure to remember your password! If you do not receive the email right away, check your spam or junk folder.
3. If necessary, log in to EntryEeze again and access your account under Existing Members. On the “Manage My Family” tab, review or update the Personal Information for all skaters. Add any new family members who would like to join.
4. Go to the “Apply/Renew” tab at the top. Click on the blue “View Membership Options” for explanations, and then choose the appropriate membership for each family member. For more information on membership options, click HERE.
5. For each skating member, you will be prompted to complete some “Additional Information” questions, and also to provide Emergency contact information, and to sign waivers. Follow the instructions.
6. When you have applied for or renewed all family members, go to the Shopping Cart and pay using a credit card. You will receive a receipt by email.
7. We will renew your membership with US Figure Skating or Learn to Skate USA. They will email you when your membership has been renewed and provide instructions on how to print out your membership card.
The process for new members is essentially the same as outlined above, except that on Step 2 you find “New Members and Transferring Members” and choose “Apply for Membership”. Then continue as above.